You will find brief details of all additions to Let's Get Golfing here with the newest first. Check here on a regular basis to keep up to date.
October / November 2012
- Let's Get Golfing layout re-structured for more effective use.
- New videos added
- Posters added to downloads
- R&E documents added to downloads
- New 'Essentials' videos
9th July 2012
- Monthly Tips launched
15th June 2012
- More advice from Dr Karl Morris
14th June 2012
- Interview with PGA Captain Eddie Bullock
7th June 2012
- Interview with Mind Factor expert Dr Karl Morris
29th March 2012
- Video featuring how to hit your ball straight with Sergio Garcia, Martin Kaymer, Jason Day and Retief Goosen
28th March 2012
- Interview with Ian Randell, Chief executive of the PGAs of Europe.
19th March 2012
8th February 2012
- Recommended Pros details added
7th February 2012
- Golf Course Design as a career
1st February 2012
23rd January 2012
• Video explaining the importance of Statistics
21st October 2011
- Fitness section started with basic warm up excercises
5th October 2011
- Adrian Riddell Sports Mind Coach
4th October 2011
30th September 2011
- How to create spin
12th July 2011
- Anna Hemmings MBE talks about Heartmath
19th June 2011
- Web app for adding stats from your smart phone added. More details here
24th May 2011
- New section Have you got Talent starting with information provided by ProJam. (Professionals, Juniors & Amateurs).
11th May 2011
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and hynosis with Tony Westwood
7th May 2011
- 2 new pages added, Featured professionals detailing everyone who had contributed to the content of Let's Get Golfing and Golf Courses where we have filmed for Let's Get Golfing.
6th May 2011
- Changes to the layout of Let's Get Golfing, more thumbnails created
- Interview with the Scottish Golf Union
22nd April 2011
Equipment section starts with information supplied by Sigma Golf
20th April 2011
- Interview with Dr Kyle Phillpots, PGA Director of Education and Career Development
- Careers section started with Dr Kyle Phillpots and Adrian Milledge
11th April 2011
Practice with Golf Mission
11th March 2011
Added some more information to the R&E section under Additional R&E
2nd March 2011
- Interview with Golf Development Wales.
- The Golf Foundation: an interview with Chief Executive Mike Round.
- The 3 Johns! Interviews with: John Slater, the EGU Manager for junior golf in the West Midlands - For Parents and Want to help? Advanced PGA Professional and 3D specialist John Watson; Sports Psychologist Dr John Pates.
- For Parents: A new section which will be devoted to information for parents of budding golfers.
- Want to help? A new section for potential volunteers.
- Questions: Another new section with a few clips from a couple of teenagers who are currently on the EGU AASE programme.
- Cards for Stats: you can now download a scorecard sized card, with a choice of 2 designs.
- iPad and iPhone: Videos (except the R&E section) can now be played on an iPad or iPhone.
- Sign up for Dr Karl Morris's newsletter